





Had a friend of mine, Jen Kamp take Ryder's pictures. She is super talented. Check her out at www.jenniferkampphotography.blogspot.com. Thought I'd share a few of my favorites. I am still just LOVING this little guy. I keep waiting for the magic to wear off, but so far it hasn't! Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend...
Thursday, August 21, 2008
3 weeks Old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Now isn't that too cute! The pictures turned out adorible. I can't believe how much Ryder has already changed in 3 weeks. He's starting to show similarities to his brother! I'm glad you are still on the baby high!
Oh I hope the magic never wears off. Those are cute pictures. He is so sweet. Can't wait to see him, on happier circumstances:)
Awwwwwww! He is so precious! I LOVE how those pictures turned out, wow!
He is such a handsome baby, look at those lips! Such great photos!
Your baby is a cute little guy. Those pictures are so cute and original. Have fun with your baby.
So cute! She did a great job. I glad that you are loving it!
Love the pics of Ryder! Too cute! Your friend did a great job! Need to come see you still -- now that 2 of my kiddos are back in school, it could actually happen!!! :-)
Oh man, I wish so bad I would have done newborn pics. They are so sweet! I'm a little jealous...
Cute, cute cute! Is that clock to remind you that he's going to be 5, like, tomorrow?
He is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much he is already changed! I really need to come see him again! I think he looks so much like Gage...but darker. HE IS so CUTE!!!
Those photos are just adorable! Where did you get them done? Cute! Cute! Cute!
~Wendy~
He is incredibly cute. Your friend did a great job. Keep enjoying him!
He is so cute!!! He looks a like his brothers! I can't wait to see him in person! Are you going to be at the Byu game with kay?
Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I am so sorry you lost your mom. You are right, is it NOT easy!
The next few months will be very difficult.
your little guy is absolutely adorable! congratulations :-)
Oh - those pictures are gorgeous. It almost makes me want to have another baby so I can get some taken. Almost.
Oh A, I just LOVE these pics, so cute and unique!!
Post a Comment