Monday, February 11, 2008

Do the Shuffle...

My cute little friend Emilee tagged with the ipod tag, so here it goes!

You are supposed to look at your ipod, push "shuffle songs" and list the first 10 songs that come up:

1. U2-Sweetest Thing
2. Nora Jone-Come Away With Me
3. Mark Cohen-True Companion
4. Led Zepplin-Going to California
5. Kenny Chesney-Me and You
6. Rascal Flats-Bless the Open Road
7. Dave Matthews Band-Crash
8. Bob Marley-Jammin
9. Blues Traveler-Runaround
10. Beck-Nobody's Fault but My Own

Wow! That's an ecceltic collection of songs AND artists! That was fun, if you want to do it-YOU are now it!

9 comments:

Christie said...

fun - you have a wide range of music tastes. I'm sitting here with my ipod right now. Maybe I should post mine?

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

First Five after Shuffle
1. Happier by Guster
2. Satellite by Dave Mathews
3. See the World by Gomez
4. Hard Sun, Eddie Vedder
5. Heads Carolina, Tails California, Jodee Messina and might I add she has quite the photo on this cd

amanda said...

I love all of those songs too. Especially Nora Jones. And I think it is "Bless the Broken Road" for the Rascal Flatts song. I love that song.

The Gatherum Family said...

Haha, yeah Amanda you are right-don't know how or why I typed Open...it is Broken.

Janelle said...

Oh, the sweetest thing,,,,,, baby's got blue skies up ahead,,,,Where did I first hear that song,,?? hmmmmmm

Lisa Cannon said...

Great choices in music!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love all those songs.

P.S. Jammin, by Bob Marley makes me giggle, because for some reason I tend to have a Jamaican accent when I listen to Mr. Marley.

janae said...

Those are great songs. I got an ipod for Christmas (fully loaded by my husband) and I haven't even used it except to wake up to it as my alarm in the morning. What a fun tag idea.