Saturday, February 23, 2008

Six For Saturday...

1. So thankful for my dad and the chance to go to lunch with him today and just talk. Love you Daddy-O.

2. So thankful for this spring-like weather we are having. I am about to take my kids out for a walk-our first in a LONG time.

3. So thankful for a sweet friend who thought to send me the most amazing book which brought me so much comfort and peace.

4. So thankful for Lowe's-they really do carry ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you need when doing a home improvement project.

5. So thankful for the miracle of Life and Death.

6. So thankful for my expanding stomache! I should post some pictures, in the last couple of days, I have really "popped!"

8 comments:

amanda said...

I want to see photos because last time I saw you you didn't even look prego. You carry it well.
Fun list. I need to be more grateful. However I am grateful for the sunshine.

Janelle said...

We went out today too! I could actually feel heat on my legs.

Anonymous said...

Great post, it is so good to remember the good things and what you are thankful for.

Becky, yep said...

I too love Dads, spring and sweet friends!

Lisa Cannon said...

I want to see pictures too! Sounds like a fun date with your dad. Did you find some shirts?

The Garners said...

You wouldn't believe the sound of applause that went up from this house when Lowe's went in 2 blocks away. It used to take Patrick 20 just to travel to a Home Improvement store...it made projects even more maddening! And you know you'll be going like, 100 times before the bathroom is done! It's just a fact of remodeling.

Courtney said...

when can we get together? should we pick a day next week, maybe thursday? yeah I like blogger much better!

janae said...

I'd love to see your preggy pics. I'm done with kids and it does make me a little sad, but not sad enough.