Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday...

Today is my sister Karidee's birthday. She and I are 14 months apart. As kids, we didn't get along very well, but in the last 12 years or so we have become very close and I love her to pieces. Here are 10 of my favorite things about Karidee:

1. She is the most put-together and organized person I know.
2. She is super motivated, she knows what she wants, goes after it and achieves it.
3. She is daring.
4. She is smart. She is a registered dietitian and is one semester away from becoming a P.A. at George Washington University.
5. She is beautiful, inside and out.
6. She is strong. Emotionally, physically and spiritually.
7. She has a great fashion sense.
8. She is funny. She has a great, dry sense of humor-I love it!
9. She is a great listener.
10.She cares about others and serves them.

Hope you have a great day Kar-Love ya!

11 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to your cute Sista!! :)

Lisa Cannon said...

She is so cute! Happy, happy birthday!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday Karidee!

amanda said...

It's my mom's birthday today too and Staci's...crazy. I love the new blog look by the way. Cute Cute

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Karidee! What a gorgeous picture!!! That could go in a magazine!

Blondie said...

What a beautiful pic of Karidee, she's goregous!! Too bad I don't have a sister.

Brooke said...

I love that picture of Karidee! She is so beautiful. It makes me miss the fun times we had together in high school and in Europe. Tell her happy birthday from me!

janae said...

That's so great to have a sister so close! That's so sweet you listed things you like about her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Karidee!

Melanie said...

Karidee is the best! She's truly one of the kindest people I've ever known. Happy Birthtay, Karidee!

Courtney said...

Dinner tomorrow?